Benefits of Gallagher Home Health Services:
- Recognized as a leader in Home Health Care
- We deliver excellent Outcome Based Home Health Services
- We have a Hospital Readmission Task Force in place to ensure that your patients are not unnecessarily readmitted
Why Choose Gallagher Home Health Services?
- Choosing a Home Health Agency is an important decision whether you are the Patient, the Physician or the Referral Source.
- We have been recognized as one of the Top Performing Home Healthcare Agencies in the United States by an independent study by OCR
- We will treat your patients better than any agency you have ever ordered
- We are here to ensure that your patient’s receive exactly what you order for them
- We will provide a single nurse specialist for your practice to ensure that there is as little disruption to your office as possible when managing your home care patients
- We will build practice standards with you to ensure that your plan of treatment for your patient is followed between visits, minimizing exacerbations and hospitalizations
We offer all Skilled Services including:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aide and
- Private Duty Services
Other Services may be available in your area
Click Here for a complete list of the areas we serve.
Please call us for additional information 412-279-7800
- On Call Personnel
- 24 hours per day
- 7 days per week
- Never an Answering Service
Our specialties include:
- Wound Care Certified nurses
- LVAD certified Nurses
- Infusion Therapy Nursing
- Telehealth Program
- Mental Health Nursing
- Maternal-Child Health Nursing
- Palliative Care program
- OASIS Certified Staff
- Certified Coders
- Transitional Care Coordinators
Our Marketing staff will get to know you, your office staff, your facility and most important your needs. We believe they are the best in the business! They demonstrate that by putting your patient and you first. They cover our entire service area and make themselves readily available to our referral sources.
Shandra, Erin and Rob will make our referral process as simple as possible for you. If we can’t help your or the patient we will work very hard to find someone who can.
Our marketing staff can be seen all over our service area providing education, training, and CEU’s. We support the communities in which we work by attending many activities in the area, participating in health fairs, conducting blood pressure clinics and more.